Oak & Sofa Liquidators is fully committed to ensuring that our website is accessible and inclusive to all users. It is our intention that all visitors, regardless of disability or impairment, should be able to access and use our website without encountering issues. This is in line with our company ethos of inclusivity and providing exceptional service to all.
Our aim is to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines helps us provide a site that is accessible to all people, from the blind to the motor impaired.
Currently, we are in the process of optimizing our website to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard. We see accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of our site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
To ensure the accessibility of our website, we have implemented the following:
- Accessibility features such as text alternatives for any non-text content, captions for videos, and alternative text for images.
- Consistent navigation across the website to ensure predictability while browsing.
- Use of legible fonts and sizable text, along with clear headings and labels for better readability.
- Adequate color contrast between foreground and background to assist users with visual impairments or color blindness.
- Integrating our commitment to accessibility into our procurement practices and criteria.
In addition, we provide regular training for our staff on accessibility issues and the implementation of the WCAG guidelines.
Feedback and Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Oak & Sofa Liquidators website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of Oak & Sofa Liquidators website, please let us know:
- Phone: +1 (559) 584-8398
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 295 N. Redington St Hanford, California 93230
All constructive feedback regarding accessibility or usability of this site is welcome and will be carefully considered.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Oak & Sofa Liquidators management, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.